Dear Scarab Workers,

Well if two is company and three is a crowd then we already have a crowd for the revival and continuation of the Scarabs occasional newsletter!

Independently, we (Auke, Jason, Philippe & James) will write to and ask the originators of the Scarabs occasional newsletter for permission to continue with the newsletter.

Presently, I am particularly wanting a female scarabiologist to join its proposed new editorial panel so that its continuation can present (and represent) a gender neutral final product. Please contact [log in to unmask] if you are interested!

We will keep the scarab list updated of progress here.

Yours sincerely

James

James du G. Harrison (Zoological Curator & Lecturer) Ph.D.

Wits Life Sciences Museum (WLSM)

School of Animal, Plant and Environmental Sciences (AP&ES)

University of the Witwatersrand, Private Bag 3, WITS 2050, South Africa

Tel +27(0)11-717-6464     Fax +27(0)11-717-6494

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

This communication is intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the original message. You may not copy or disseminate this communication without the permission of the University. Only authorised signatories are competent to enter into agreements on behalf of the University and recipients are thus advised that the content of this message may not be legally binding on the University and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of The University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All agreements between the University and outsiders are subject to South African Law unless the University agrees in writing to the contrary.