Last year’s Clemson University Arthropod Collection Better Museum Practices Poster was about respecting the value of insect pins. If you didn’t get your complementary poster, they will be available at the Clemson University Entomology Club booth at the ESA Annual Meeting.

This year’s theme for the CUACBMPP is about Forceps Abuse Awareness and Prevention. To start things off and help raise awareness I figured we could share photos or stories of abused forceps so others can watch for the signs (see below). A complementary Forceps Abuse Awareness and Prevention poster will also be available at the Clemson University Entomology Club booth at the ESA Annual Meeting.

Cheers,

Mike

Abused_Forceps.jpg

--
Michael L. Ferro
Dept. of Plant and Environmental Sciences