Morgana loved cats.  She would pick up and try to save any stray cat or
kitten that came her way.  We were friends for over 30 years and had lots
talks about cats, fiber and just about any thing else.  Moving back to Mag
Mor I was looking forward to spending time with her.  I will miss her, she
will be missed many.  Salamandra