Morgana loved cats.  She would pick up and try to save any stray cat or kitten that came her way.  We were friends for over 30 years and had lots talks about cats, fiber and just about any thing else.  Moving back to Mag Mor I was looking forward to spending time with her.  I will miss her, she will be missed many.  Salamandra