😞

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9.

-------- Original message --------
From: mickey andersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 11/21/19 6:06 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Sad News

Once again I am the bearer of sad news for the Barony of Mag Mor and the Kingdom of Calontir.   The great heart that beat in Countess Morgana of Raglan has ceased to beat and she has gone to her reward.  She was found in her apartment and it has been determined to be from natural causes-probably a sudden massive coronary.

She was noble, she was a character and she will be sorely missed by all who knew her.

Her brother has promised me to let us know when there will a memorial gathering and I will pass it on.

Lady Leofwyna