Date:    Tue, 12 Nov 2019 08:34:07 -0500
From:    Kelly Finan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Join ASCRL today, see cash before Christmas.

Hi Taina,

Thanks for encouraging us to do this and keeping us in the loop.

I logged into my ASCRL account but I don't see any open claims. I've
benefited from the last two funds disbursements - do I need to do anything
specific to register for the third, or is the registration a one-time thing
and then you just sit back and watch the royalties roll in? :)

CCing the whole list in case someone else has this question, too.

Please let me know if there's someone else that I should direct this
question to.

Kelly