Hi Natalya,

The New England Chapter has events where families can attend. Usually we get a lot of adults and college students but older school age children are always welcome to learn about Scientific Illustration with us :)

You should come to one of our meetings sometime. We usually meet at RISD in Providence. Our holiday party is on December 14th.

Tricia Cassady