I was getting similar glitches, Kathryn - the point-to-point selection tool specifically was behaving truly erratically. I tried to reinstall all drivers and restart everything numerous times, but strange behavior continued. For a while I avoided using the tools most commonly effected - the Intuous was really my remote work tool (I also have a Cintiq), so I put up with this for a while, but in a fit of frustration during a deadline that needed to wrap up in a remote setting, I broke down and replaced it.

It it’s any help to those in the market for tablets, I decided to replace my Intuous with an iPad - there’s a little app called Luna Display that will connect an iPad and let you use it as a second display for a laptop (it runs through a small dongle for the laptop). This set-up enables me to keep the same work feel that I have with my Cintique - drawing directly on the screen - and I can stay with full fledged Photoshop (not the stripped down version they make specifically for iPads), I certainly wasn’t in a position to learn a whole new drawing program like Procreate in the middle of a deadline... An iPad IS 3-4 times more expensive than a new Intuous, but it comes with all the benefits of an iPad - portable digital drawing device! movie-watching anywhere! easy-read recipes in the kitchen! - which I now make use of happily. Just throwing that out there!

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lunadisplay.com_pages_hello&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=5pvXBDjNpZ0y82Cmp9-U6tvV7dp440lf91yMtB9DBWA&s=9V_i3LBzgcExLZXqhfnwt-SZNkQA4_FCVaZaOVyhmvs&e=

-Natalya

Natalya Zahn
617-301-0494