Hi All,

If you have at least 3 published illustration under your belt, you really should join ASCRL - the American Society for Collective Rights Licensing this week. The 3rd Illustration Funds claim is closing THIS FRIDAY, 11/22/19.

Its all done on line.  Payments operate just as many employers and Paypal do, in that you put in your bank account info and the payments go directly into your account.  The first 2 fund disbursments this year were flawless.  Dozens of GNSI members benefited.  You should too.  This will be thousands of dollars of income over a period of years for many of us.  This is YOUR hard-earned money, but you must register to claim it.  I am on the ASCRL Advisory Board and I want as many GNSI members to benefit as possible.  This is all non-title specific money that is coming from other countries and is designated by those countries copyright laws to go to the individual creators, regardless of who owns the copyrights.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ascrl.org_&d=DwICaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=3EMeqpty5bp9hJ1Lax-2tFXl4N_DKYRl8xtwh9ki9E0&s=mlf78HbxYb6P82zDcMhTseNe3lVOOOFCO6A6zqmYCbo&e=

Do check out some of our members work that is showcased now on the ASCRl Homepage, and featured on the endorsements page.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ascrl.org_endorsements.html&d=DwICaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=3EMeqpty5bp9hJ1Lax-2tFXl4N_DKYRl8xtwh9ki9E0&s=RdpfdGswFXax2NQPa4B9KpSvu4pYlOyh1zdc4rz9QXI&e=

The American Society for Collective Rights Licensing, Inc., is a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit collective management organization (CMO) for visual art authors and rights owners. They collect royalties and distribute them to their members based upon representation agreements that we have with other collecting societies around the world. The goal is to provide US illustrators and photographers with an ongoing revenue stream from reprographic funds because WE are an authors or rights owner of our visual work.  If you've already joined - encourage your friends.

If you have any questions, or have any trouble registering, please call me.

Taina

Taina Litwak, CMI
Litwak Illustration Studio
13029 Chestnut Oak Drive
Darnestown, MD 20878

mobile: 240-750-9245

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__agresearchmag.ars.usda.gov_2014_sep_insect_&d=DwICaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=3EMeqpty5bp9hJ1Lax-2tFXl4N_DKYRl8xtwh9ki9E0&s=9zvoSdDbZAY_jr8i4TV88y-X-l8kG6c1tz-zIms7aGo&e=