Yes!! what Karen said too... thank you!

On 11/21/19 5:14 PM, Linda Feltner wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Gail! Check this out.. I hope it works!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJDjILKLv20

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 11/21/19 2:44 PM, Gail Guth wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> I'm guessing somehow I made it a type-on-a-path thing, but don't know how to revert back.