Thanks so much Carla!

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Carla Conway
Sent: Thursday, 7 November 2019 10:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] GNSI Brisbane Conference Flickr group

Dear Geoff,

I just uploaded my photos to the Flickr group. So many wonderful memories! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Smiles,

Carla

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 5:54 AM Geoff Thompson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear All,

                    I finally worked out how to add some photos to the GNSI Brisbane Conference Flickr group.

https://www.flickr.com/groups/14631442@N20/
These are from my good camera. I may have more on my phone.

Please can everyone add more?

Cheers,

Geoff