I love this whole idea, too, Gail!

I see lots of interest at the elementary level when I do the Science Olympiad. I would have loved this sort of junior membership as a kid.
Carol

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, November 22, 2019, 10:16 AM, Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We have had youngsters attend the conferences in the past, not often. There was a 12-yearold (? or thereabouts) at the Bozeman conference. Her mom accompanied her; she was very interested in science and art and I beleive enjoyed the meeting very much.

Gail