A junior/youth GNSI division would dovetail really well with the Drawing
Portal project currently underway in GNSI. The Drawing Portal’s primary aim
is public outreach to get adults/kids drawing to learn more about the
natural world and thereby foster increased caring about the same; drawing
also fosters cognitive anchoring which is very important for learning (as
in STEAM).
MaryBeth

MaryBeth Hinrichs
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.stellariastudio.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=LTHUne3QeRtX1aDfcXrbDW21uFkD4TxZLlBbmF9L3jQ&s=EUfxqf8OGbj3MTbL0aZ99sTi2acBQdBfqyVBM8z-upY&e=