Hi List Serv.

I’m having a heck of a time getting the pressure sensitive pen or pencil to be opaque. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make BLACK expressive lines - I’ve done everything I know to do. Using older versions of PS I never had this problem. Would love a solution!!

Thanks in advance!

Marj
Leggitt Design
303.394.0566

Leggitt Design
303.394.0566

Follow me on Instagram | @mcleggitt <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.instagram.com_mcleggitt_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=BRfhNtchJfUwCR8ok1uLneTF9ISaDkrs3HqUcVTuX5A&s=TEMzblthg6HwAdxGFcbg67o58xVLns-tUunaPZyK2KM&e= >

Website | science-art.com/leggitt
LinkedIn | linkedin.com/in/marjorieleggitt
Instructor | School of Botanical Art & Illustration, Denver Botanic Gardens
Instructor | Bluprint.com