Hi List Serv.

I’m having a heck of a time getting the pressure sensitive pen or pencil to be opaque. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make BLACK expressive lines - I’ve done everything I know to do. Using older versions of PS I never had this problem. Would love a solution!!

Thanks in advance!

Marj
Leggitt Design
303.394.0566

Leggitt Design
303.394.0566

Follow me on Instagram | @mcleggitt

Website | science-art.com/leggitt
LinkedIn | linkedin.com/in/marjorieleggitt
Instructor | School of Botanical Art & Illustration, Denver Botanic Gardens
Instructor | Bluprint.com