You should be able to disable opacity and use only pressure sensitivity (where pressing makes the brush/pen size bigger.

I’m sorry I don’t use a tablet at home (only at school)... so I cannot check settings. But maybe this page will help.

https://community.wacom.com/basics-of-wacom-pen-pressure-sensitivity/

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone