Hi All:
Speaking of tablets.. I have a Wacom pen tablet, medium. Purchased in 2013.
It will no longer charge up, or work without being plugged in. I called
Wacom and they said it could not be fixed (too old).

I'm wondering if anyone has had one start to go out, and this is the
first sign of it's demise.  I'm right in the midst of crucial deadlines
(of course).
Maybe take advantage of Black Friday sales? phht.

Thank you,

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lindafeltner.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=h2wEYxpqkB-0BiSR-NVKLS0PFeBNijZieTzi0PoNlE8&s=JS_K4QzEOP1PZmvNeKl5AFXuEtkZp8q0D9eSowLqvUs&e=