OH, bugs!  I  had better brace myself for a new pen tablet. And I was putting off upgrading to PS2020 for Mac for a month at least.  I hope they all play nicely together! I just didn't want to upgrade before I finished a particular deadline. phhht.

Thanks for the headsup!
Cheers,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC