Did you look at replacement battery? I've found mine always works better plugged in as there often would be delays when working wireless. What size of tablet?

https://101.wacom.com/UserHelp/en/BatteryReplacement.htm

As for the other issues if you have upgraded you MacOS you probably need to go NJ to wacom and update your drivers as well.

Deb

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 2:16 PM, Linda Feltner