Hi Marla,
I know that Photoshop was available as a solo subscription since the subscription bundle has been available. They must have added individual programs to the offer, too. I recommend purchasing the whole suite for $53-ish a month so you have access to the other programs. There has been an Adobe discount offer for first time subscribers for 40% off the first year if you sign up with Adobe by email.

Regards,
Annie