Hi All:
I'm in a bit of a time squeeze, and thought I'd reach out to you for me
some ideas.
Can you recommend any type fonts that are: look handwritten, slightly
compressed, must read well at 24points, in body text and paragraph form?

My long-time favorites aren't quite working here. These panels are
smaller than "normal".

I *cannot* use large, open, scrawly, delicate, calligraphic, cursive or
tall ascenders and descenders.   It needs to read well while compact.

There are nearly 3300 handwritten fonts by one of my favorite companies,
and I've looked at hundreds now, but my eyes are blurring now... I
thought I'd reach out to you all, you are so resourceful!

Any favorites that you might suggest?
I greatly appreciate anything.
Regards,

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lindafeltner.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=4mxYTbq-QyVs2twAef4qtwnSArZM0iAhrkZWEViG680&s=XTWrfMd3VVcPJjZls_eYZnwfHWaiM665lvn_gV7LAhs&e=