P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 11/26/19 8:33 AM, Gail Guth wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Caliban? I can send you a sample off-list

Gail

On 11/26/19 10:10 AM, Linda Feltner wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Hi All:
I'm in a bit of a time squeeze, and thought I'd reach out to you for me some ideas.
Can you recommend any type fonts that are: look handwritten, slightly compressed, must read well at 24points, in body text and paragraph form?

My long-time favorites aren't quite working here. These panels are smaller than "normal".

I cannot use large, open, scrawly, delicate, calligraphic, cursive or tall ascenders and descenders.   It needs to read well while compact.

There are nearly 3300 handwritten fonts by one of my favorite companies, and I've looked at hundreds now, but my eyes are blurring now... I thought I'd reach out to you all, you are so resourceful!

Any favorites that you might suggest?
I greatly appreciate anything.
Regards,

____________________________