FontSquirrel has a number of handwritten font options that are free to use: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/list/classification/handdrawn. My personal favorites are Palitoon, Playtime with Hot Toddies, and Jollygood Sans.

Sara Lynn Cramb
Educational Illustration
Graphic Design
View my portfolio at
 saralynncreative.com
Support my work on Patreon

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 11:27 AM valerie castleman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
How about Sanvito (in the Adobe CC fonts list). There are a lot of choices within the family.
Valerie Castleman