Hi All, and Happy Holidays,

I'm looking to purchase a microscope. I know a lot of you have them and
I would appreciate any advice on what to look for in terms of features.
There are black friday sales from AmScope, that I've been pouring over,
but your advice would be greatly appreciated.

My use would be to examine closer, in 3D,  plant bits, insect bits, and
bird bits.  Not looking for high magnification for cells between slides,
etc.

I'd like two eyepieces, and the ability to project it to my computer.
I'd need enough room to position a 3D object and then rotate it.

I don't know what kind of lights (LED?) are the best for that sort of
arrangement.

Thank you, in advance, for any thoughts.
Best cheer,
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lindafeltner.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=YRhoWQ4HKk9od69DjfHm2FgDt6sgV1BSz8c5fcdKBSw&s=koS2XxvXw7rO6Ax-JWLyCOxvm0sZKl6zndiWhPoZFp0&e=