Thank you Mieke!

Victoria Fuller

http://www.victoriafullerart.com/
C.773-680-4937

On Nov 10, 2019, at 7:56 AM, Mieke Roth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Victoria,

These people are some of the best I know regarding substance designer. I hope they can help you

https://www.artstation.com/vrdo Just look at his money stack: it is completely procedural
https://www.artstation.com/jronn He made some of the most detailed organic materials I have ever seen.
https://www.artstation.com/emrecancubukcu what he does with landscapes is out of this world

And just look at this collection if you want to see more great work. But I think one of the above, especially Jonas, would be able to help you.

Mieke

Mieke Roth
Communicates complex scientific subjects
in a beautiful, accessible and visible way
Mieke Roth, MSc.
Breehorn 46
8223 CN Lelystad
The Netherlands
+31 (0)6 37 280899

Van: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> Namens Victoria Fuller
Verzonden: zondag 10 november 2019 01:43
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: [SCIART] Need to find a high resolution photo of a white rhino, or a realistic digital rendering of a rhino hide

OK, thanks!

On Nov 9, 2019, at 6:39 PM, Mieke Roth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Victoria,

I will come back to you about that tomorrow, ok? I know a few really good ones, but I just saw the time and it’s 1.40 am over here ;-)

Mieke

Mieke Roth
+31 6 37280899

On Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 1:37 AM +0100, "Victoria Fuller" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

HI Mieke, Thanks for the info! Might you know of someone who I could hire to do that, since I have a approaching timeline and it would take me too long to learn it, to get it done by the deadline?