Hi Linda,

I love my Olympus dissecting scope. I don't know if you looked at it when you stayed here; I'm happy to send you pics and specs. My light source is a separate fiber optic "illuminator" with a long, flexible neck. Both instruments were procured second-hand from a laboratory.

I saw an Olympus set up to your specs on the AmScope website with Black Friday prices.

Best,
Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert
Illustrator/educator