Thank you, Liz! It's very much appreciated.

Yes, a tall pole. I do prefer professional glass.
Its clarity of detail and flexibility of objects that I want.

Thank you so very much, it's the little things that really count in this
sort of search.
Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lindafeltner.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=cOtncvOcyCdbe-PNtKKcNCm2fAtD37CJTRUuYOqy4T4&s=ZAWGeXK03egKslPyAVX5bef357K6xiZQGAp9YJ2EN4U&e=