Thank you, Liz! It's very much appreciated.

Yes, a tall pole. I do prefer professional glass.
Its clarity of detail and flexibility of objects that I want.

Thank you so very much, it's the little things that really count in this sort of search.
Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615