For the last few years, Adobe has offered Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on their plans.  For two years in a row, I was able to get CC for $40 per month instead of $53.  Keep your eyes open for these deals (Black Friday 2019 = November 29)!  And if you find one, post it ere!   If I recall rightly, I canceled my current year CC, and subscribe again online for the lower price.
Chris Gralapp

>^..^<

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI

Medical/Scientific Illustration