Hi Taina,

Thanks for encouraging us to do this and keeping us in the loop.

I logged into my ASCRL account but I don't see any open claims. I've benefited from the last two funds disbursements - do I need to do anything specific to register for the third, or is the registration a one-time thing and then you just sit back and watch the royalties roll in? :)

CCing the whole list in case someone else has this question, too.

Please let me know if there's someone else that I should direct this question to.

Kelly