GNSI-DC HOLIDAY PARTY
Wednesday,  December 11, 2019
5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m
Cathy Kerby Room (3rd Fl, East Court)

Join us for a celebration of art and artists!

Bring a dish to share!
Bring your portfolio or samples of your recent work.

Not an Artist? All are welcome! Family and guests!
If you cannot bring something there will be a $ donations jar.

We will be sharing a "Thieves Christmas" again this year. If you would like to play, wrap a white elephant presentWe will be sharing a "Thieves Christmas" again this year.

For those who need an escort, congregate in the Constitution Ave. lobby of the National Museum of Natural History between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m. We will be checking every 15 minutes.

PARKING: Metered parking is available on the mall, both on Jefferson and Madison Streets $2 per hour, free after 8 pm.

Group link:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_events_1176208066101296_&d=DwIGaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=MFOXl34bmkze4RHYzAzpT9gRbS2X_8wNIUhhUf822kM&s=i27hHKC2pcXR9sZexdy75ZnKh2C81I0fQ5B6cK46odo&e=