Thanks!
Chris Gralapp

>^..^<

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI

Medical/Scientific Illustration

415.454.6567

chrisgralapp.com

On 11/20/2019 6:18 PM, Gail's Business Account wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> I contacted them via their live chat, because there were some differences in the prices I was seeing. But I did get the $29.99/month (plus taxes it’s $31.79). The Chat Tech did everything, closed out my current account and started up the new one, I didn’t have to do anything. I did made sure of the price and that I would get exactly the same package of apps (all of them) that I have now. He said yes, and so did I. Took about 10 minutes.

Gail

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 20, 2019, at 9:07 PM, Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 I just looked on the Adobe site, and it says that the monthly plan for individuals is $29.99.  This is for All Apps. I want some really brave person to do this first, and post the steps about how to do it!
Chris Gralapp