Nope, the tech person did it all. Last year, when I did this myself, I cancelled first and then signed up for the new plan. It was seamless too, but I can tell you I was definitely nervous. This year I just wanted to be certain I got the good price, so I asked about it. the tech guy actually insisted on doing it all “in case there are any issues”. OK by me!!!

Gail

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 20, 2019, at 9:21 PM, Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 So Gail, did you cancel your old subscription first?
Chris Gralapp

>^..^<

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI

Medical/Scientific Illustration