Haha, yeah, I got the "goodwill gesture" line too.... great, thanks, give me the discount!!

Gail

On 11/21/19 8:29 AM, Mattias Lanas wrote:
Hi all—thanks Kirsten and Frances.

I am chatting with Adobe now. They were at first reluctant to give me the Black Friday deal ("The black Friday deal is only for the new subscribers") but then they 'looked into it' and replied with "considering your tenure with us, as a goodwill gesture i will subscribe you for the discounted price." Feels a bit backhanded, but I will take it!

I also just got refunded for the remainder of my annual plan (which is a considerable amount, given it renews in February 2020). Woohoo!

I will be trying this next year if I am able. What a huge relief to be saving so much money.

Best,

Mattias