Hi All:

Have any of you Mac users had success with using Microsoft Team for
teleconferences or videoconferences?

I have an upcoming meeting.  They sent a link and a password (for
telephone dial-ins I think).  Of course the way Microsoft displays the
screen on Chrome, they want me to download the app.. There is an option
for just using the web link. ( I read the instructions) It might be that
without the app, one has to wait in the "lobby" via that method, unless
someone "brings you in".

Microsoft  also wants control of both microphone and camera on the mac.
One cannot chose just audio. I"m not sure it's a video conference, but
certainly audio.

I've been in enough Uberconferences to know there are hiccups. And I'm
wondering if anyone has any advice for the most seamless method, without
compromising privacy.

I was on a skype meeting last week, and all of a sudden my computer said
it could not work because the Facetime camera was on. I don't even use
Facetime, and could not get it to work during the meeting.  so, some
things are popping up that are very weird. I've not altered my OS at all.

I don't get an opportunity to practice.  We only have an hour for the
meeting and don't need to spend half the time just connecting.

Thanks for any advice.
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lindafeltner.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=ZAbXcbTUpu4tBPzUeuIqE8X5ib0Ag5VMGtKQL-Vz_24&s=bbHouq-l5ZPbrOK8QEGEZYirVNOGcGwlxIFg0Vccltg&e=