OK, thanks!

Victoria Fuller

http://www.victoriafullerart.com/
C.773-680-4937

On Nov 9, 2019, at 6:39 PM, Mieke Roth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Victoria,

I will come back to you about that tomorrow, ok? I know a few really good ones, but I just saw the time and it’s 1.40 am over here ;-)

Mieke

Mieke Roth
+31 6 37280899

On Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 1:37 AM +0100, "Victoria Fuller" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

HI Mieke, Thanks for the info! Might you know of someone who I could hire to do that, since I have a approaching timeline and it would take me too long to learn it, to get it done by the deadline?