The new Photoshop CC downloaded in the last few days. The new rectangular selection tool is nice but a friend has reported it’s stuffed up an action. I haven’t had that problem on the same action.

It’s so frustrating that you have to reset the default colour space and turn on the warnings again every time they do an upgrade.

I use Adobe RGB as default but be aware that the Adobe engine that converts to sRGB doesn’t have any look up tables to refer to and so does a simple linear conversion, with consequent losses as a result. I use a BETA profile Les Walkling kindly gave me, that works on most images.

Cheers,

Geoff