Gene Hall wrote me about an oddity he found in the database - on any person's page the numbered links embedded in the biography, etc., citations seem not to have had their real data uploaded yet - they all open the same placeholder photo of a little shrimpy critter. (Cute, but not helpful.)

Margaret

Margaret K. Thayer, Ph.D.
Curator Emerita and Lecturer (Committee on Evolutionary Biology)
Field Museum and University of Chicago
O: 312.665.7741 (direct)

Field Museum
1400 S. Lake Shore Drive