From: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Clarke Scholtz <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, November 9, 2019 4:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: non-scarab pdf request

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for this non-scarab request but if anyone has a pdf of the seminal Rudiger Wehner 1976 paper in Scientific American on orientation in insects that they are prepared to share, Id be most grateful.

Maany thanks and cheers,

Clarke Scholtz

Emeritus Professor of Entomology

Department of Zoology & Entomology

University of Pretoria

Pretoria 0002 - RSA

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer to
http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full details. /
Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig. Volledige
besonderhede is by http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/
beskikbaar.

Please refer to http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf
for full details.