Dear AFEEfolks,

I am looking for volunteers to staff the ICAPE booth during the ASSA conference January 3-5. If you would like to help to promote AFEE and pluralistic economics, please sign up for one of the slots below.

1. Friday, January 3, 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
2. Friday, January 3, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
3. Friday, January 3, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
4. Friday, January 3, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
5. Saturday, January 4, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
6. Saturday, January 4, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
7. Saturday, January 4, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
8. Saturday, January 4, 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
9. Sunday, January 5, 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
10. Sunday, January 5, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.

Let me know by email what time slot works for you.

Thanks,
Geoff
Presidential Professor and Co-Chair of Economics at Bucknell University
Executive Director, ICAPE
Office: 128 Academic West
Phone: 570-577-1666
Mailing Address: 1 Dent Drive, Lewisburg, PA 17837
Microeconomic Principles and Problems (2019)