Greetings,
We have been asked to put on an educational demo for high school aged students.  They are studying the Middle Ages and this would be a great way to bring their studies to life and engage the students.
We will be telling, and showing them what a day in the life would be like, in the Middle Ages.  We will bring the Photo-key, so the kids can get pictures in period clothes.
If we can get fighters for a middle of a weekday demo, we will demonstrate fighting.
This will be on January 9th, from 12:13 to 1:53.    The acadamy is at 5240 Calvert Street; Lincoln, NE 68506.