Me too please :-)

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse brevity, autocorrect and typos

On Dec 10, 2019, at 1:48 PM, olivia carlisle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good Afternoon Deb,

May I have a link to this article, detailing the top scanners for art? Thank You very much indeed!

C Olivia Carlisle

On Dec 10, 2019, at 3:59 PM, Deb Haines <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Linda...I just sent you and email with the 7 top scanners for art in 2019 article.  Hope it helps. The v600 is on the list.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 3:37 PM, Jennifer Deutscher
I believe the successor to Emily's v500 is the v600, which is what I have. Paid about $200. I'm very happy with it.