...this model seems to be permanently on sale at Staples, LOL.

Gail

On 12/10/19 6:09 PM, Gail Guth wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> If you need a large-format scanner, I am using an Epson WF-7710. It's my second one, and I've been happy with both. Priced well, it scans up to 11x17 and can print 13x19 which is quite nice. I got it from Staples, both times on a good sale- it's still on sale for $150 (from $250).

We needed one printer for all our needs, regular day-to-day stuff and very good quality prints as well. the rollers died out on my first one after a year or two, but it's inexpensive enough.

It's got a big footprint.

Gail