I thought the group might find this interesting.Archaeologists Have Discovered the Oldest Figurative Cave Painting in the World, and It Is Very Weird | artnet News

|  |  |

|  |
Archaeologists Have Discovered the Oldest Figurative Cave Painting in th...

Featuring unreal creatures, the cave painting is 20,000 years older than the famed birdman figure found in the L...

Stoney Compton
Please check out my website and browse my books!https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.stoneycompton.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=f10AfyJ_0XDDD6Vsk1HkPchyCT6ER6_l9XHMrz0lFJ0&s=5aWSWo9rpKtBMzlEEgniSU7QKyWh02fr7-2glCFkoeQ&e=

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. -Voltaire, philosopher, and writer (1694-1778)

Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.
-James Baldwin, writer (1924-1987)