I thought the group might find this interesting.
Archaeologists Have Discovered the Oldest Figurative Cave Painting in the World, and It Is Very Weird | artnet News

Stoney Compton

Please check out my website and browse my books!
https://www.stoneycompton.com

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. -Voltaire, philosopher, and writer (1694-1778)

Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.
-James Baldwin, writer (1924-1987)