Good Morning,

I have an Epson Work Force 7510, 8.5 x 14…use for copying, color proof printing. Believe that I ordered from Office Depot or Best Buy. Definitely under $200, perhaps on special sale at BB, Office Max/Depot or Epson. Also have a single scanner, 8.5 x 14, also for color slides, Epson Perfection 550, Photo. This also was under $200. Happy with both!

C Olivia Carlisle
Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”