I hope you were able to get your commentary CUACBMPP at the Annual Meeting of ESA. If not, they will be available at the Clemson University Entomology Club Booth at ESA next year.

For those of you that couldn’t attend, I’ve attached pdfs of each poster. We hope to offer a new one next year as well.

Cheers,

Mike

--
Michael L. Ferro
Dept. of Plant and Environmental Sciences