Hi everyone,

As Chris mentioned we did indeed vibrate specimens with surprising (to me at least) results.  I posted about this on facebook and I’ve now made it public so you should be able to read the post and see the videos here: https://www.facebook.com/jason.dombroskie.9/posts/10101229020700665

Cheers,

Jason

Jason J. Dombroskie, Ph.D.

Manager, Cornell University Insect Collection (CUIC)

& Coordinator of the Insect Diagnostic Lab (IDL)

Cornell University

Comstock Hall

Department of Entomology

Ithaca, NY 14853-2601 USA