From: Entomological Collections Network Listserve <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Michael Wall <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019 7:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] outside photography of collections for profit

All,

I’ve been getting a lot of requests from artists who want to do photography in the collection. One, in particular, wants to do a series of photos to mass produce and sell commercially as décor for chain hotels and what not. Do your collections have a policy on photography for profit? If so, would you be willing to share?

Best,

Michael