I just posted the following on the Kingdom FaceBook page:

It has come to my attention that a request for an OP change using the correction form linked on all OP pages never arrived in my inbox. I suspect that the form works most of the time, but just in case, I want to send out this reminder. If you submit a correction using the form linked in the OP and you do not hear from me within 24-36 hours, there is a 99.99% chance that I did not receive the form data. In cases such as this, please send an email to OPClerk at Calontir dot org. Thank you!

YIS

Eynon Llangenydd, Blue Hawk/OP Clerk